Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday gratitude

Today I am grateful for,

My lovely vintage typewriter, so many cool things I can do with this!



Fresh salad still in the polytunnel, to eat with our Bavarian meal tonight....(brought by our German students dad yesterday..)

 Art journalling, a new found pleasure and potential exploration into a healing tool to share with others.....


A good homeschool day, coming in the wake of one where I was ready to give up. Yoga, weaving, reading,  cooking, a pleasure....



Another painting getting there....

Celebrating Imbolc with Tansy and Leo, and watching their beautiful focus making Bridie dolls to honour the goddess Bridget and carry our germinating seeds of inspiration......





 Those minute shards of time when I can lift a paintbrush, place two words to sing on the page together, sit and take a solitary breath....they are precious  indeed.

And you?
What are you grateful for this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments... I would love to hear from you too!